COVID-19

Started by Slim, March 12, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David L

Quote from: Slim on February 23, 2023, 10:58:43 PMIt's not personal.
Nice of someone to lend you theirs. Family member?

Slim

I think you've misunderstood the meaning of that post.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on February 23, 2023, 11:30:58 PMI think you've misunderstood the meaning of that post.
;D  ;)

Nickslikk2112

And from reading the bit the paywall allows you to see that was in February 2020, who knows what other advice was given which could change minds? Don't know if that is mentioned as it's behind a paywall.

Also, why what would the Cummins person think Israel was going to inoculate its people with?

Slim

Quoting Fox News doesn't exactly undermine my point; it reinforces it. I haven't looked at the Telegraph piece but would assume it's another example of statistics being misused, or misunderstood, or taken out of proper context.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Heh. Fortunately for them, they're not quite as different as the folks who died because they didn't get the jab.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on March 15, 2023, 08:41:09 PMHeh. Fortunately for them, they're not quite as different as the folks who died because they didn't get the jab.
Heh. The biggest difference they have with those folks, of course, is that they were old or pretty sick to begin with.

Slim

Not necessarily. I can think of two people I knew myself who died who weren't old or sick, and would almost certainly would be alive today.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Saved me a job there.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

David L

Slim's MP standing tall in Parliament