COVID-19

Started by Slim, March 12, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David L

David L

It's a long one, and I'm only 20 minutes in, but already interesting enough to share

Slim

Quote from: David L on December 31, 2022, 04:10:16 PM

Already debunked by Dr Susan Oliver. Campbell is making a fortune out of the vulnerable and gullible, and he's probably already taken a few lives to line his own pockets.

https://twitter.com/DrSusanOliver1/status/1609114727036391426
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Quote from: David L on January 01, 2023, 11:39:12 PMInteresting:

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/large-studys-disturbing-results-questionable-bivalent-booster-performance-the-greater-the-previous-mrna-doses-the-greater-the-risk-for-infection-b468bbce

Could explain what we've been witnessing in the vaccinated population for a number of months

That's a disreputable site that's been exposed for spreading disinformation more than once.

https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/trialsite-news/

Furthermore the author of that poorly-written piece isn't even attributed, which makes me suspect that it's probably been written by an uneducated tin-foiler. The site looks more like a crowd-sourced blog than the "quality journalism" it pretends it is.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on January 02, 2023, 09:40:20 PM
Quote from: David L on January 01, 2023, 11:39:12 PMInteresting:

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/large-studys-disturbing-results-questionable-bivalent-booster-performance-the-greater-the-previous-mrna-doses-the-greater-the-risk-for-infection-b468bbce

Could explain what we've been witnessing in the vaccinated population for a number of months

That's a disreputable site that's been exposed for spreading disinformation more than once.

https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/trialsite-news/

Furthermore the author of that poorly-written piece isn't even attributed, which makes me suspect that it's probably been written by an uneducated tin-foiler. The site looks more like a crowd-sourced blog than the "quality journalism" it pretends it is.
Here's the the study paper itself. Of course it's a pre-print and has not been peer reviewed, so they're probably talking bollocks but can't do any harm to be aware of everything out there....good or bad  ;D  ;)

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.17.22283625v1.full

I enjoyed this particular presentation of it myself - made me smile in places. Love the lazy drawl of Dr Kelly

Booked your bivalent booster yet?

David L

Published 28th December. Sensible, logical....or bollocks? You decide  ;)

Slim

Malhotra is a seriously disreputable figure, I'm sure you're not taking that seriously.

As for the Telegraph piece, it's behind a paywall. But from what I can gather on Twitter the conclusion is that no, they don't have proof.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on January 09, 2023, 11:33:28 PMMalhotra is a seriously disreputable figure, I'm sure you're not taking that seriously.

As for the Telegraph piece, it's behind a paywall. But from what I can gather on Twitter the conclusion is that no, they don't have proof.
I'm not sure whether you watched the video but it is not by Aseem Malhotra. The principle message is the concerning excess death trend in the age group 15 to 44. No conclusions drawn but requires serious investigation.
I also did not read the full Telegraph article but provided it for context. I don't think this can go unaddressed for too much longer. The data needs an explanation. If you have one to proffer.....go for it

Nickslikk2112

I've read the Telegraph piece.

It does look as if these vaccines are raising the risk of myocarditis, slightly, but the risk of getting myocarditis is much increased by catching COVID19

QuoteThe risk alters with age, but is small for all age groups. Those aged 18-29 are most at risk, although there have been just 24 reports of suspected myocarditis or pericarditis for every million first doses of the Pfizer vaccine and 29 per million for a second dose, since the roll-out began. The risk falls with age, with just four reports from a first dose for the over-70s. For the Moderna jab, the highest risk was also in the 18-29 years age group with 61 reports. The risk of myocarditis from Covid-19 itself is around 1,500 in a million. Research suggests that heart inflammation – myocarditis or pericarditis – is no more likely to be triggered by a Covid vaccine than any other vaccine, including the flu jab.

People only seek out the answer which suits their own viewpoint, things are much more nuanced than that.

David L

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on January 10, 2023, 11:00:45 AMI've read the Telegraph piece.

It does look as if these vaccines are raising the risk of myocarditis, slightly, but the risk of getting myocarditis is much increased by catching COVID19

QuoteThe risk alters with age, but is small for all age groups. Those aged 18-29 are most at risk, although there have been just 24 reports of suspected myocarditis or pericarditis for every million first doses of the Pfizer vaccine and 29 per million for a second dose, since the roll-out began. The risk falls with age, with just four reports from a first dose for the over-70s. For the Moderna jab, the highest risk was also in the 18-29 years age group with 61 reports. The risk of myocarditis from Covid-19 itself is around 1,500 in a million. Research suggests that heart inflammation – myocarditis or pericarditis – is no more likely to be triggered by a Covid vaccine than any other vaccine, including the flu jab.

People only seek out the answer which suits their own viewpoint, things are much more nuanced than that.

I'm sure that's the case but the unwillingness to investigate and get to the truth is baffling.
Of course, to use 'reports' of myocarditis as evidence is ridiculous. Real evidence of the scale of harm is much more nuanced than that  ;)

Slim

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on January 10, 2023, 11:00:45 AMI've read the Telegraph piece.

Thanks Nick, good to know. Reaffirms the New Scientist piece discussed a few pages back, here.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Slim

Just YouTube taking out the trash, not the New World Order shaking in their boots because someone who "does their own research" is on to them.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan