Euros Footy Score Predictor

Started by Fishy, June 03, 2024, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

Have to say all the punditary bllx is just awful.. volume down for those bits..
From The Land of Honest Men

dom

Delighted whenever Hungary lose

Thenop

Just left the last place - again.
Good win for Ze Germans, but they'll never be my favourite of course.

Fishy

The usual Scotland hanging on by their fingernails bllx..

dom

They could have snatched it! Glad they didn't though as I went for 1 - 1

Fishy

Gone for Slovenia and Spain wins.. England draw..

Thenop

The intensity of the Slovenia Serbia game is unreal  :o
Let's soon how long they last in the 2nd half.

Matt2112

Best game day so far for me: 2 exacts and a close (had England to draw 2-2).

Slim

Forgot to pick Slovakia / Ukraine. But I would have gone with Slovakia to win, so I didn't miss any points.

I've gone 1-1 for Poland / Austria and France to bet The Netherlands 2-0. Sorry Nop. Holland have been my second international team since the days of Neeskens and Cruyff, so I'll be cheering them on. But I think they'll lose.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Went Slovakia.. draw next game then Holland to win.. same as Slim.. Neeskens and Cruyff, and Johnny Rep.. just great..

Thenop

Quote from: Slim on June 21, 2024, 04:22:49 PMForgot to pick Slovakia / Ukraine. But I would have gone with Slovakia to win, so I didn't miss any points.

I've gone 1-1 for Poland / Austria and France to bet The Netherlands 2-0. Sorry Nop. Holland have been my second international team since the days of Neeskens and Cruyff, so I'll be cheering them on. But I think they'll lose.

Agreed Cruyff was a grandmaster. Neeskens a man of steel, he once finished a game with a broken shinbone...

Ever the optimist I have us for the win 2-1.

pxr5

I'm still bottom which justifies to me the fact that, apart from the odd lottery ticket and scratch card, I've never gambled in my life. :-X
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Fishy

Quote from: Thenop on June 21, 2024, 05:23:19 PM
Quote from: Slim on June 21, 2024, 04:22:49 PMForgot to pick Slovakia / Ukraine. But I would have gone with Slovakia to win, so I didn't miss any points.

Agreed Cruyff was a grandmaster. Neeskens a man of steel, he once finished a game with a broken shinbone...

Ever the optimist I have us for the win 2-1.

Not the  best game atm..

dom

Went for 0 0 for FR NL, looking a distinct possibility now France given a lifeline by the English refereeing team

Fishy

Holland should have won., legitimate goal chalked off .. nonsense