Euros Footy Score Predictor

Started by Fishy, June 03, 2024, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

Tremendously entertaining game this after 70 minutes and Turkey have scored the top two best goals of the tournament so far!

Fishy

Turkey were great but wish they'd kept at 2...
From The Land of Honest Men

dom

I went for a draw. Scoreline doesn't reflect the fact that it was so close to happening. Unlucky Georgia

pxr5

I've just checked my prediction for Portugal vs Czech Republic. I put 2-1 for The Czechs for some crazy reason.  ??? ???
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Slim

Well I got both results basically right. Bit disappointed Portugal won to be honest, all the same.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Matt2112

Well, that's all the Game Day 1 matches done - all the ones I've seen have been very entertaining so far, with the obvious exception of the one with the Southgate Snoozeball. ::)

Slim

I've gone 2-1, 3-0, 2-1 for today's games with Croatia, Germany and Switzerland respectively as winners. Sorry, Scottish friends.

I've done tomorrow's as well, Spain and England winning 2-0 in both cases and a 1-1 draw in the other game.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Cro v Alb.. what a game...

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Thenop

Fantastic! Croatians such a great individual power, not so much as a team.
Meanwhile I am back in last place even earning a wooden spoon.

Matt2112

That last gasp equaliser for Albania has lifted me to the top of the table (for now). :)

Fishy

Had a croatia win but Albania deserved at least the draw .. Germany and Swiss win for later..

pxr5

Quote from: Matt2112 on June 19, 2024, 04:23:14 PMThat last gasp equaliser for Albania has lifted me to the top of the table (for now). :)
A few of us had it as 2-1 (including me), so was hoping Albania didn't score.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

dom

Pleased they did score that equaliser. Would have been even happier had I not picked Croatia to win

Slim

I'm supporting England, and anyone playing a member of the EU.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan