Euros Footy Score Predictor

Started by Fishy, June 03, 2024, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

I always enjoy the group stage most in the Euros or the World Cup.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Have to say the knock out part is the most enjoyable for me.. esp. extra time and pens...
From The Land of Honest Men

Thenop

I changed my 2-1 Switzerland win to a draw this morning. Feels like making coffee, always thinking I used the wrong amount, adding some and ending up with a heartburn.

pxr5

Best game of the tournament so far. The Swiss were immense - it doesn't matter that Italy were poor, Switzerland made them look poor. I had a nagging feeling that Italy may scrape a draw, win on penalties and go to win the competition, playing poorly as they normally do. Thankfully Switzerland snuffed them out - what a team.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Fishy

Italy were awful. I had Switzerland to win..

dom

Pleased for Switzerland. The game of the tournament so far for me was the Georgia Portugal game. Loved the way they played so aggressive and without fear. Was a real breath of air especially after the tepid attempts by France and England

Slim

I had 2-0 for both games today, but .. of course I backed Italy to win. Got one of them right anyway.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Got the Germany game spot on...

Slim

My guess is that England will get their act together this evening. Two clear goals.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

dom

Need to wake up pretty quickly. Walker looking dopey

David L

dom

Poor for such a highly paid professional to go into an offside position from there. England looking better though

Slim

I was surprised to find that I was disappointed when England appeared to equalise, and pleased when it got ruled out. I suppose I'd just like our participation in this tournament, and Southgate's stint as England manager, to be over with.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

We thought it was all over.....it isn't now! Goal of the tournament (so far)

pxr5

Wow, where the fuck did THAT come from? Superb goal.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."