Tin Foiler Watch

Started by Slim, February 13, 2024, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

I've seen some hilarious comments on social media recently, and I thought it might be worthwhile to compile some of them for laughs.

Here's a lady called Janice, corresponding with Andrew Bridgen a few hours ago:

https://twitter.com/JaniceW78256134/status/1757388233682436193

Please do post 'em if you got 'em.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Matt2112

There seems to be flat earth forums aplenty on social media where "Poe's Law" is manifest to extreme degrees; many are almost indistinguishable from parody.

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Was the above not used during covid with planes spraying vaccinations or some such nonsense..
From The Land of Honest Men

pdw1

Quote from: Fishy on March 08, 2024, 08:07:47 AMWas the above not used during covid with planes spraying vaccinations or some such nonsense..
Didn't the RAF do that at roof top level over DavidL's house in particular ;)

David L

Matt2112

"Chemtrails" 🤦🏻�♂️

The output from passenger jets is actually getting more benevolent, not less.

Slim

It's a really troubling phenomenon. Le TIssier apparently believes that Bin Laden was in Mossad and the Israelis did 9/11.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Thenop

The Dutch have a tin foiler word: "Wappie". This is really conspiracy theory territory. From the obvious C19 discussions to "my body proteects itself from the sun, you don't need sunblock'. Also: sex education in schools was a big target last year: 'they are teaching our children how to have anal sex!' Ridiculous and harmful stuff.
There have been quite some convictions even for continuous harassment of public officials (mayors etc) because of alleged 'rituals with children including blood ceremonies' for which of course children have been kidnapped and ritually sacrificed. These idiots putting up signs and placing flowers on graves and holding wakes. Grieving parents being harassed and all. 

David L

Quote from: Slim on March 08, 2024, 09:26:51 AMIt's a really troubling phenomenon. Le TIssier apparently believes that Bin Laden was in Mossad and the Israelis did 9/11.
Wonderful striker of the ball though (very long body - may be one of the 'lizard people')

dom

Just had a look at that ANGRYNIC twitter feed.  The stupidity on display depresses me.  Won't go back again!

Slim

Here's a good one

.. and one I wasn't expecting (no political points scored here, it's just common-or-garden insanity)

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

When the foilers turn on themselves..

https://rumble.com/v4a1du6-government-propaganda-agent-watch-1-nd-john-campbell.html

"GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA AGENT WATCH #1 ND JOHN CAMPBELL"
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on April 10, 2024, 11:21:16 PMWhen the foilers turn on themselves..

https://rumble.com/v4a1du6-government-propaganda-agent-watch-1-nd-john-campbell.html

"GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA AGENT WATCH #1 ND JOHN CAMPBELL"
At the very least, he dserves a spot on 8 out of 10 Cats Do Countdown