Tin Foiler Watch

Started by Slim, February 13, 2024, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David L

Slim

No
Quote from: David L on May 31, 2024, 06:35:34 PMI'm assuming this is fake:

No, I think it's real. He's describing technologies which could, in theory, be used to make minor weather adjustments. This has never actually occurred in British airspace to the best of my knowledge.

Whereas the folks on X whose opinions I transcribed believe that we are being sprayed with chemicals by every passenger aircraft that leaves a contrail, to worsen our weather as part of a globalist conspiracy.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

This is from a year ago, but an elected Republican Party district chair, Kandiss Taylor, believes that the Earth is flat.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kandiss-taylor-globes-anti-flat-earth-brainwashing-1234741082/

Incredibly, she was a teacher at the same time she espoused these views.

Needless to say when she failed to win a primary to run for the governorship of Georgia, she refused to believe that she'd actually lost, despite winning only 3.7% of the vote compared to the winner's 73%. Her campaign slogan was "JESUS, GUNS, BABIES".

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Wow! That's almost as unbelievable as thinking there are teachers that think boys can be girls and vice versa

Slim

From @AndyAve_ on Twitter. I really don't get the "viruses don't exist" one. I wonder if it's rooted in distrust of the pharmaceutical industry.

BTW I was also jabbed at the same branch of Masons as Bridgen before he went full tonto nutter.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

The LFT manufactures must be in on it too. I'm still testing positive. Good money for the industry.

David L

So, looks like the Russians were not responsible for the destruction of Nord Stream:

https://www.politico.eu/article/german-authorities-obtain-first-arrest-warrant-ukraine-nord-stream-bombing/

If you happen upon someone wearing a tin-foil hat, pay attention to what he or she has to say.........it's probably true  ;D