Sunrise / Sunset Times

Started by Slim, December 07, 2023, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

Sunset today 17:46 tomorrow it's 48 so over the next couple of nights we get 2 hrs more daylight than in december... earliest sunset @ 15.47
From The Land of Honest Men

Thenop

Walking the dogs at 6.30 am no longer feels like a nocturnal activity.

Slim

Two hours back as of today.

Dec 13th 2023 sunset - 15:50:12
Mar 4th 2024 sunset - 17:50:46
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Matt2112

The next time sunset is before 6.00pm is in late October. :)

Slim

I'm in Pembrokeshire this weekend. The sun will set here at 1840 this evening, 13 mins later than at home in Leicestershire.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

18:42 in Ayr tonight and of course this time next week clocks will be forward an hour.. rejoice...

dom

Sun will be setting after 8pm from next week here in Navan when the clocks spring forward. 18:48 tonight

The Picnic Wasp

I feel more and more that this is the phase of the year I should be soaking up and making the most of. Not wasting time waiting for that heatwave and cider in the garden. I always have a weird inner feeling this time of year just before spring. Not an entirely happy sensation and difficult to describe. A kind of uneasiness which I remember used to affect my late mum too. Must be a primitive response of some kind. Must do some research.

David L

Quote from: Slim on March 24, 2024, 09:32:10 AMI'm in Pembrokeshire this weekend. The sun will set here at 1840 this evening, 13 mins later than at home in Leicestershire.
Love Pembrokeshire

Fishy

Tonight 18:53 tomorrow night 19:55😀

dom

There is a solar eclipse happening next Monday (8th April). Will spend the day travelling through Mexico, the US and the Atlantic. It will arrive in Ireland in the evening just as the sun sets (only a partial eclipse by the time it gets here) Western parts of Britain will be able to catch it for a couple of minutes just as the sun sets (providing its not covered by cloud of course)

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/@2962661?iso=20240408