Main Menu

Bought any Vinyl Recently?

Started by pxr5, March 02, 2022, 09:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickslikk2112

Wytch Hazel - III:Pentecost (Spirit and Fire marble vinyl)
Witchfynde - The Lost Tapes (Silver vinyl)

Wi(y)tches from opposite sides of the fence :)

Thenop

Eagerly awaiting the new Motorpsycho record to be delivered, but of course DHL, in usual fashion, is 2 hours late. It would not surprise me if they didn't show at all.

David L

Pat Metheny Group - American Garage. Near mint from Discogs. A very nice sounding LP

Thenop

Quote from: Thenop on September 13, 2024, 03:58:55 PMEagerly awaiting the new Motorpsycho record to be delivered, but of course DHL, in usual fashion, is 2 hours late. It would not surprise me if they didn't show at all.

Only 3 hours late, it's the new fashion. But the album is in ;D

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Thenop on September 13, 2024, 03:58:55 PMEagerly awaiting the new Motorpsycho record to be delivered, but of course DHL, in usual fashion, is 2 hours late. It would not surprise me if they didn't show at all.
Forgot all about the new Motorpsycho, another one for the shopping list...

Thenop

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on September 14, 2024, 11:47:04 AM
Forgot all about the new Motorpsycho, another one for the shopping list...

It's a leftover comp of some sorts. Kind of a companion to last year's Yay - hence the title: Neigh.

David L

Received today: Cheap Trick - Authorized Greatest Hits. A double disc compilation of tracks chosen for inclusion by the band.
Very well mastered and nice, quiet vinyl.......and it cost the princely sum of £14.67 including delivery   :)

Loads of other cheap vinyl deals here:

https://rewarddeals.co.uk/?s=&c=Culture+%26+Leisure&p=1

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

pxr5

pxr5

pxr5

Nickslikk2112

Blood Incantation - Absolute Elsewhere

Thenop

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on October 15, 2024, 09:46:50 PMBlood Incantation - Absolute Elsewhere

What a fantastic album that is.

Nickslikk2112

Thenop

Megadeth - Peace Sells.. Was tired of waiting for a NM original to come up for a decent price. So I bought a new one.
Jerry Cantrell - Degradation Trip 1&2 4lp
Miles Davis - Star People. New MOV press, numbered copy 21(!)/1500.