Luis Ribiales

Started by Slim, August 26, 2023, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on August 26, 2023, 09:42:17 PM
Quote from: The Picnic Wasp on August 26, 2023, 08:27:47 PMCountless times I have failed to get an interview let alone the job, due only to my surname or a bit of further digging into my educational background, to find out if any of my schooling was in an establishment beginning with saint.
That still going on?

Mind, putting the boot on the left foot, when I went to Glesca for the World Road Cycling championships, I thought a group of Dutch blokes were risking it walking round in orange kilts and Tam o'shanters! Mind, they were all about 6'5"

Liking the Glesca word.😉

Fishy

Now his mother is on a hunger strike..

Luis Rubiales: Spanish FA president's mother on hunger strike over kiss row https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66637880
From The Land of Honest Men

Slim

The eye-swivellers are really getting some mileage out of this. Just tuned into James Oh Lyin' on LBC, he's usually a bit unhinged and good for a laugh but today he seems literally to be something akin to deranged. Within the first 30 seconds I heard the words "misogyny" and "violation".

On a related note I've always suspected that James must have been beaten up a lot at school - it would explain the narcissism and the bullying behaviour he's prone to, as well as the extraordinary arrogance. And a week or two ago he actually admitted it on air. Poor guy.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L