Main Menu

Football

Started by Slim, February 26, 2022, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

Quote from: Slim on April 13, 2023, 10:15:44 PMNo further action against Constantine Hatzidakis over the "elbow" on Robertson.

"It was not my intention to make any contact with Andy as I pulled my arm away from him and for that I've apologised." And the FA have accepted that.

Pleased to see that. I often agree with Chris Sutton but I thought his assessment that a several match ban was in order was ridiculous.

Yes, common sense prevailed there.

Slim

Quote from: Fishy on April 10, 2023, 06:05:12 PM
Quote from: Blastzone on April 10, 2023, 04:34:25 PMAt the Hearts game against St Mirren on Saturday ...by god our standards have dropped through the floor in recent weeks.  We were awful , manager had no plan B in any of our recent games , however he has now been moved on . Probably get someone from the managerial musical chairs of the league . P

Frank Lampard may be available quite soon..🙄

I believe Frank has now lost his last 8 games as a manager, all of them competitive fixtures.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Premiership management is farcical

Slim

Quote from: Slim on April 18, 2023, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: Fishy on April 10, 2023, 06:05:12 PM
Quote from: Blastzone on April 10, 2023, 04:34:25 PMAt the Hearts game against St Mirren on Saturday ...by god our standards have dropped through the floor in recent weeks.  We were awful , manager had no plan B in any of our recent games , however he has now been moved on . Probably get someone from the managerial musical chairs of the league . P

Frank Lampard may be available quite soon..🙄

I believe Frank has now lost his last 8 games as a manager, all of them competitive fixtures.

And Chelsea's defeat to Brentford makes it nine in a row.

I think the writing's on the wall for Frank's managerial career now. The media / pundit route is probably his best bet.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Spurs fans "mock Liverpool for not being further ahead" according to the BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/64734532

Brutal.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Quote from: Slim on April 27, 2023, 09:27:45 AM
Quote from: Slim on April 18, 2023, 09:40:54 PMI believe Frank has now lost his last 8 games as a manager, all of them competitive fixtures.

And Chelsea's defeat to Brentford makes it nine in a row.

Make that ten.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

dom

Liverpool vs United for 4th. Could be an interesting side show as the season draws to a close.

Thenop

My team is 2 points away from wining the league for the first time in 6 years. Next game is home against a sure win, which probably means it'll take another game :-)

Go Feyenoord!

dom

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Thenop on May 08, 2023, 12:43:04 PMMy team is 2 points away from wining the league for the first time in 6 years. Next game is home against a sure win, which probably means it'll take another game :-)

Go Feyenoord!

That Ove Kindvall goal still hurts though.😢

Thenop

20 mins for kick off....

The Picnic Wasp

I've always liked the Feyenoord home kit with its red & white mirror image split shirt.

Thenop

1-0 14 minutes in ;D
Edit 2- 0 17 minutes
This is going to be a great afternoon

Thenop

3 - 0 game. Champions!
Feyenoord!