Upgrade TODAY 26th Feb (DONE)

Started by Slim, February 26, 2022, 10:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

I'm going to upgrade the site to SMF 2.1.1 at 11:10 AM GMT. I'm going to take a backup shortly so if I do need to back it out and restore the backup, anything typed from now-ish until I do the restore will be lost.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

OK so this is done now; the site looks a bit different but I'm happy enough with it. Please let me know if you see any problems. Thanks!
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Rufus_the_dawg

Looks good and we have a "like" Button yeah.

Slim

Quote from: Hugh on February 26, 2022, 11:45:43 AMIs there an available link for guidance on uploading avatars?

At the very top of the home page (you may have to scroll up to see it) you'll see your username with a triangular down-arrow to bring up a menu.

Click this and select "Profile Details".

Then click the "Upload an avatar" option, invoke the "Choose File" button to select the image on your PC and finally click the "CHANGE PROFILE" button at the bottom right.

You can also choose an avatar from a gallery in the current version. Should be fairly intuitive.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

The software won't accommodate the file size, you need to upload an image within the limits. If you email it to me at the address I posted in the Passwords / Profiles thread I'll resize it if necessary and sort it out. Thanks!
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan