What's made you grumpy today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus_the_dawg

Quote from: Slim on July 22, 2022, 10:42:37 AM
Quote from: Rufus_the_dawg on July 19, 2022, 05:53:41 PMtoo late david the suns very hot its meted my brain, i'm now a full on brexiteer, go Boris, Boris for leader, we love Boris, i can eat bendy bananas. What a man.

Maybe Boris should dress up and put a blond wig and skirt on and he could be Lizz Truss. Go Bolizz Trusston

Two day suspension.

er why?

Slim

Because you broke the rule about posting political comment, in this case vitriolic, in the General Discussion section.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Rufus_the_dawg

.....and the strike is politics!

pxr5

Amazon deciding it's a good idea to send vinyl albums without any packaging, the label stuck straight on the protective sleeve. Complaint on its way.

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Nick

Slim

Very surprising as well, because normally they over-package things.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nick

Picked up a sickness and diarrhoea bug or ate something off, can't keep anything in and had a small accident in the bed.

David L

Quote from: Nick on July 28, 2022, 11:01:36 AMPicked up a sickness and diarrhoea bug or ate something off, can't keep anything in and had a small accident in the bed.
Hope you feel better soon, Nick

Slim

Oh no, hope you recover soon Nick.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pxr5

Get well soon Nick. A bug like that can be really nasty.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Matt2112

Urgh, any gastric illness is always horrible - hope it passes quickly, Nick; locally we seemed to have something similar going round recently which brought down the little Miss for 24 hours, and then her mum got it.

Somehow it passed me by (just like Covid apparently has done, thus far, while raging amongst my family, friends, work colleagues etc). 🤷🏻�♂️

dom

Quote from: Nick on July 28, 2022, 11:01:36 AMPicked up a sickness and diarrhoea bug or ate something off, can't keep anything in and had a small accident in the bed.

Hope it passes quickly

Slim

Within five minutes of the waitress plonking down a glass of Sauvignon Blanc that I'd paid £10.40 for, a massive wasp tried to commit suicide by drowning in it.

Naturally she wasn't going to drink the rest of it, so I chucked it in the bush in an effort to save the unfortunate insect's life and ordered another one. Not sure whether it survived.

It was surprisingly big, I did wonder if it was a juvenile hornet or something.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

A very likeable guy on another forum I frequent posted yesterday to say that if we don't hear from him for a couple of months, he's probably dead.

Has a life-threatening conditon that's worsened and about to go into palliative care. 75 years old. A Vietnam vet, and I enjoyed reading his anecdotes from that time.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Thames Water loses 24% of its supply to leaks  >:(