What's made you grumpy today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

captainkurtz

Quote from: Blastzone on April 20, 2022, 08:26:27 PMGot a hip replacement op done 20th March . Still hurting like buggery and getting the runaround with some health issues now linked to it.  Lack of sleep linked to above is also getting me very grumpy...
I remember you mentioning this a while back.  Hope you get back to full strength as soon as possible, chief.

David L

Quote from: Blastzone on April 20, 2022, 08:26:27 PMGot a hip replacement op done 20th March . Still hurting like buggery and getting the runaround with some health issues now linked to it.  Lack of sleep linked to above is also getting me very grumpy...
Sounds grim. Hope you feel better soon

dom

Hope you pick up soon and your new hip settles down

Slim

Ordered four watch strap spring bars from Amazon - that's four little metal bars, a little over 20mm long and about 1mm in diameter - and they arrived this morning in an A3 cardboard package bearing the text "Less Packaging, More Smiles"

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

captainkurtz

Complete radio silence from Rage against the Machine about the postponed European shows in the last 2 years.  Then an announcement that they're happening in September and you've got 24 hours to ask for a refund.  24 hours...

Anyway, refund coming and I'll try for Edinburgh instead..

captainkurtz

Slim

New PC arrived yesterday. Nearly had to dismantle it to get the packing material out of the case this morning.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Blastzone

Wee update on hip . Consultant noticed they hadn't removed all of the staples on the wound.  Problem was skin had grown over them and that was fun having them removed . Getting more mobile now and swelling reduction on leg is a god send .

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Blastzone on May 01, 2022, 09:31:34 AMWee update on hip . Consultant noticed they hadn't removed all of the staples on the wound.  Problem was skin had grown over them and that was fun having them removed . Getting more mobile now and swelling reduction on leg is a god send .
Good to hear Mr Zone :)

Slim

Coalville Town got beaten in the Southern League Premier Division Central play-off final by Peterborough. I must admit though I've never been to see them even though the ground is less than a mile away.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pxr5

^ Haha, 7 times too, one right at least.  :o
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

David L

^^^
That would've boiled my piss too!

dom

How can a signwriter not know basic grammar? Unless its deliberate?