What's made you grumpy today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pxr5

I slipped and fell down the stairs earlier. No damage done to me or the stairway, bar a few grazes here and there. I was a bit shocked though - must be an age thing  :-X
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

David L

Quote from: pxr5 on March 31, 2022, 02:56:21 PMI slipped and fell down the stairs earlier. No damage done to me or the stairway, bar a few grazes here and there. I was a bit shocked though - must be an age thing  :-X
Glad you're OK. I'm unlikely to suffer the same fate - we live in a bungalow (forward thinking  ;D  ;) )

Rufus_the_dawg

Quote from: David L on March 31, 2022, 04:05:59 PM
Quote from: pxr5 on March 31, 2022, 02:56:21 PMI slipped and fell down the stairs earlier. No damage done to me or the stairway, bar a few grazes here and there. I was a bit shocked though - must be an age thing  :-X
Glad you're OK. I'm unlikely to suffer the same fate - we live in a bungalow (forward thinking  ;D  ;) )

PM me your address I will send you some slacks a grey fleece and a walking stick, do you have Kia too? I hear Saga do good holidays David. heehee.

David L

Quote from: Rufus_the_dawg on March 31, 2022, 04:36:10 PM
Quote from: David L on March 31, 2022, 04:05:59 PM

PM me your address I will send you some slacks a grey fleece and a walking stick, do you have Kia too? I hear Saga do good holidays David. heehee.
Do you have some shoes with velcro fasteners you can send aswell?

Rufus_the_dawg

Come on david that is asking a bit to much. Just wondering was that you driving down the middle lane of the M6 with your mouth open?

Ali

Finding out the Public Service Broadcasting Liverpool gig in October is on the same date as Steve Hackett's, which I've already got a ticket for

Slim

Quote from: Ali on April 03, 2022, 09:15:10 PMFinding out the Public Service Broadcasting Liverpool gig in October is on the same date as Steve Hackett's, which I've already got a ticket for

That reminds me of something that made me grumpy at the weekend.

What I actually said: "Shame the Northampton guitar show is the same day we're going to lunch with your daughter, I'd like to have gone"

What my wife seemed to hear me say: "I'd far rather go to the Northampton guitar show than to lunch with you and your daughter"
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

The bloody weather.. it's shit isn't it
From The Land of Honest Men

captainkurtz

Newcastle city council.  Absolutely Fucking useless - and there's no way to escalate an issue, complain or actually speak to anyone, since every department appears to still be 'working from home' and not taking calls.  Outrageous.

I've 2 planning applications in at the moment - submitted 7 months ago.  I should have just built them both. 

pdw1

Back to work after a week's holiday in France

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: pdw1 on April 12, 2022, 08:20:25 PMBack to work after a week's holiday in France
Be grateful that you're back from the Third World!

Or that you're back before Boris moves in to de-Nazify it...

Blastzone

Got a hip replacement op done 20th March . Still hurting like buggery and getting the runaround with some health issues now linked to it.  Lack of sleep linked to above is also getting me very grumpy...

Matt2112

Quote from: Blastzone on April 20, 2022, 08:26:27 PMGot a hip replacement op done 20th March . Still hurting like buggery and getting the runaround with some health issues now linked to it.  Lack of sleep linked to above is also getting me very grumpy...

Hope you can get on the mend soon, Gordon mate.

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Blastzone on April 20, 2022, 08:26:27 PMLack of sleep linked to above is also getting me very grumpy...
And we'd notice the difference how?  ;)

Hope things pick up for you soon Mr Zone :)

Blastzone

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 20, 2022, 09:44:13 PM
Quote from: Blastzone on April 20, 2022, 08:26:27 PMLack of sleep linked to above is also getting me very grumpy...
And we'd notice the difference how?  ;)

Hope things pick up for you soon Mr Zone :)
Thank you sweetpea :-[  :D