What's made you grumpy today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

Cal Mac cancelling ferries to Arran today and completely fucking up our long weekend and the accommodation cunts refusing to give us a refund/ credit note/ reschedule dates...
From The Land of Honest Men

pxr5

My son and his girlfriend were in the process of buying a house and the whole deal has fallen through today, mainly due to the dick way the estate agent handled things.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Nickslikk2112

Ordered the New Von Hertzen Brothers album in a Vinyl and CD bundle. Turned up today, no CD  >:(

Nick

Digging over the garden, had to stop numerous times as the back just gives me too much gip. Job done though and the garden looking cleaned up.

Nickslikk2112

Words of advice: DON'T GARDEN!!!

It's better for your back and it's better for wildlife.

dom

I see Johnson is comparing the Ukrainian war to Brexit and he's right of course. Such a pity that the UK couldn't wrest itself from the control and influence of Russia. I hope Ukraine manages to do so.

Rufus_the_dawg

Maybe the CONservatives should exit themselves from Russian money.

Slim

I've been pleased to see that same Brexit spirit in the Ukrainian people these last weeks. Haven't heard what the PM has said, will check later.

As for Russian money and the Conservative Party - a Conservative PM has assumed the mantle of Leader of the Free World in this crisis. No country has done more to help the Ukrainians resist Russia. So I'd love to know what you think those Russian donors got for their money.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Rufus_the_dawg

The laughing stock of the free world more like.

But has "Boris" would say

err ummher welll ttttherrrr um did you hear me laughing pepper umm whats that umm de dum oven ready stockkkk err pow wow holidays freeeeeee dom where is he king of world pig what um dum brexit oh brexit

Matt2112

An NHS admin mishap at post-op scans today extending my visit for at least an hour.

I'm often exasperated at the difference in my experience of the NHS when comparing the quality of their medical treatment (exceptional) and their admin, which is quite poor.

Slim

The BBC's Nicky Campbell repeatedly using the term "toxic masculinity" this morning, to refer to Will Smith whacking Chris Rock. I have no doubt that if either of the men involved had been a white person, it would have been a racist incident as well. Doesn't matter which.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

captainkurtz

Someone should have given Smith a slap after that acceptance speech.  Jesus.

Rufus_the_dawg

The joke was crass, but you dont hit people.

Rufus_the_dawg

Trying to sort out squash coaching out for kids to bring the next generation on and the manager of the sports centre is being a pain in the arse.