Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

Nickslikk2112

HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Just come down from the ceiling, been screaming at the telly! ;D  ;D

dom

Sensational - to see how he suffered on day 1 that is an amazing recovery

pdw1

The biggest British sporting achievement of the year. Forget what 11 over paid men can kick or what happens at the Olympics. Well done Cav

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: pdw1 on July 03, 2024, 08:59:53 PMThe biggest British sporting achievement of the year. Forget what 11 over paid men can kick or what happens at the Olympics. Well done Cav
That's well done SIR Cav to you  :D

When I watched the highlights on ITV4 with Mrs S, I noticed that when Mads Pedersen crashed, the Cofidis rider behind him bunny hopped over him. Can't recall any Cofidis riders riding CX

Thenop

Fantastic win for Dutch hero Dylan Groenewegen! Great job, well deserved.

Nickslikk2112

Could have donw with the wind I was riding in today for some proper echelon action, still a nervy race though.

A Dylan "Captain Beaky" Groenewegen win then, Cav well back, hed had to come back from a mechanical at one point, so might have been drained by that, he is an old man.

Time trial tomorrow :( Only redeeming feature is the vineyards making wines I'd love to drink, but can't afford.

Nickslikk2112

Stage win for Remco, gets him a bit closer to Pogi, and both pull out a bit from Lizard Lips.

Mhy mate Victor Campanaerts a good fifth :)

Thenop

Nice TT, not too long but just enough to make a difference.
Good win for Remco. Still amazed Vingegaard is in the shape he is in.

Thenop

Terrible news: the death of young Andre Drege who died as a result of injuries suffered from a fall during a descent in the Tour of Austria.
25 years of age. It is a sad day.

Thenop

Difficult sprint and a very good win for Girmay again! Well done holding on to the green jersey.

Nickslikk2112

Yes, I think it's going to be a Green Girmay this year.

Pity Abrahamsen couldn't have held on for the win, being as Norwegian rider André Drege lost his life in the tour of Austria today :(

Thenop

Interesting stage today with the gravel lanes. Looking forward to this!

David L

Quote from: Thenop on July 07, 2024, 01:16:23 PMInteresting stage today with the gravel lanes. Looking forward to this!
Crazy that some of it is not navigable on a bike though!

Nickslikk2112