What's made your day today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

Took a call from the car dealer telling me the newly ordered car has arrived, pick up next Tuesday  ;D

Nick

Arrived at T2 at Paris CDG airport returning to UK, like a ghost town, the security bag checkers were queuing up to search bags, fastest I have ever been from roadside to airside.

Fishy

Loved the alleged quote from Gina Lollobrigida saying she knew Rock Hudson was gay cos he didn't fancy her...
From The Land of Honest Men

Matt2112

Apparently I've been awarded a "Top Fan badge" on Facebook by U2.

You're welcome, guys!! :D

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on January 18, 2023, 09:49:16 PMApparently I've been awarded a "Top Fan badge" on Facebook by U2.

Pah! I've got one from Riverside  ;D

David L

Quote from: Matt2112 on January 18, 2023, 09:49:16 PMApparently I've been awarded a "Top Fan badge" on Facebook by U2.

Isn't that the band that forces people to be fans via iTunes?  ;D

Fishy

16.31 sunset today always good to get past half 4 and by a week tomorrow it'll be a full hour longer than the shortest day  @ 16.47

David L

Away for the weekend and spent a good while at a pub in the Cotswolds this evening chatting to locals. Turns out one of them is Tony Iommi's daughter. Lovely lady.

Fishy

Sunset time today  in Ayr.. 16.47.. a whole one hour more than the shortest day...

David L

Novak winning his 10th Australian Open title

Blastzone

My eldest son becoming a father to wee Finn Thomas Semple ..wee cracker

Slim

Happy Independence Day to all of us here in the UK!

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

dom

Fishy

Last day of January .. horrible month  hello February...

Matt2112

No strike action at the little 'un's school today.  Fortunately.