Weather Watch

Started by Slim, July 18, 2022, 10:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

It sucks.. dull grey wet and the fkn heating is still on..
From The Land of Honest Men

Matt2112

Any advantages from the clocks springing forward have been more than negated by the weather being sh!te ever since. :(

Fishy

Quote from: Matt2112 on April 03, 2024, 06:18:36 PMAny advantages from the clocks springing forward have been more than negated by the weather being sh!te ever since. :(

I know Easter Sunday was glorious then just back to utter shittyness...

Slim

Really sick of it, rain in the forecast nearly every day for the next couple of weeks and it's been like that all year.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Oh great so now another named storm approaching for the weekend... ffs

David L

Quote from: Fishy on April 04, 2024, 05:59:26 PMOh great so now another named storm approaching for the weekend... ffs
We've only got ourselves to blame  ;D

Fishy

Quote from: Fishy on April 04, 2024, 05:59:26 PMOh great so now another named storm approaching for the weekend... ffs

It's not all bad at least the wind will be quite warm...

Matt2112

Quote from: Fishy on April 05, 2024, 10:05:48 AM

It's not all bad at least the wind will be quite warm...

Yes, that's something; on the dog walk last night, as well as the conditions being generally foul, the wind chill numbed my fingers. It's very frustrating having to endure winter weather in April. :(

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on April 05, 2024, 01:55:49 PMIt's very frustrating having to endure winter weather in April. :(
Bloody whippersnappers!

It is still only April. On my 18th Birthday in 1984 at the back end of April we had four inches of snow. Snowed on my 21st birthday too.

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 05, 2024, 02:50:09 PM
Quote from: Matt2112 on April 05, 2024, 01:55:49 PMIt's very frustrating having to endure winter weather in April. :(
Bloody whippersnappers!

It is still only April. On my 18th Birthday in 1984 at the back end of April we had four inches of snow. Snowed on my 21st birthday too.

Could do with not having to tend the log burner every night though. Not good for the old knees.

Fishy

Getting really rammed off with this rainy windy not very warm weather.. and the forecast for the next week looks bloody awful as well..

pxr5

We've had 24 hours of dry weather. It's the first time I've seen my patio totally dry this year. My wife and I managed to dismantle and dispose of an old wooden shed. But now we're waiting for a longer spell of decent, dry, still weather to build a new plastic one that's still sat in it's box under the gazebo. I'll need my son too as it looks like a twat of a job going by the reviews.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Thenop

We've had a lovely few days over here, but tomorrow it is storm, rain and possibly hail. Boo.

Slim

And the rain just keeps on keepin' on, right into May.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan