Virgin Media Broadband

Started by Fishy, April 04, 2023, 08:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

Anybody with them?.. had problems first thing this morning..bit odd .. Alexa woke us up as usual..went to get it to play the radio then it wouldn't connect....logged onto work ok via the same Wi-Fi SSiD as the Alexa and it was fine.....cabled PC worked fine as well.... I put it down to a Google problem. which I did have before.....Alexa came back about an hour later
From The Land of Honest Men

Slim

Would have suspected a problem somewhere in the Amazon cloud. Didn't notice it myself this morning but had something similar a few months ago.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

David L

Quote from: Fishy on April 04, 2023, 08:54:03 PMAnybody with them?.. had problems first thing this morning..bit odd .. Alexa woke us up as usual..went to get it to play the radio then it wouldn't connect....logged onto work ok via the same Wi-Fi SSiD as the Alexa and it was fine.....cabled PC worked fine as well.... I put it down to a Google problem. which I did have before.....Alexa came back about an hour later
She'd just popped out to sell all your data  ;)

Fishy

Quote from: David L on April 04, 2023, 10:58:49 PM
Quote from: Fishy on April 04, 2023, 08:54:03 PMAnybody with them?.. had problems first thing this morning..bit odd .. Alexa woke us up as usual..went to get it to play the radio then it wouldn't connect....logged onto work ok via the same Wi-Fi SSiD as the Alexa and it was fine.....cabled PC worked fine as well.... I put it down to a Google problem. which I did have before.....Alexa came back about an hour later

It's a sad sad individual who would want my data...

David L

Quote from: Fishy on April 05, 2023, 08:28:28 AM
Quote from: David L on April 04, 2023, 10:58:49 PM

It's a sad sad individual who would want my data...
Your'e OK then............unless that individual works for the police force  ;)

Fishy

Their customer service is fucking horrendous.. a three hour wait on WhatsApp via the usual useless bot crap...  was meant to be on a new deal sorted I thought in March only to get a wrong bill this morning.. trying to make out I was offered the deal several times but never confirmed .. so they got a copy n paste of my last convo offering and getting acceptance of the deal and also an email confirming it all.. so they fucked up.. useless bunch of cunts and they have the nerve to try and increase the costs...