Main Menu

Succession

Started by dom, March 25, 2023, 01:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dom

Sesson 4, the last😓 of Succession starts on Monday. I re-watched the last 2 episodes of S3 in preparation.

I absolutely love this show. The Roys must be the most dysfunctional family out there but also the most entertaining. Who will come out on top? How much more humiliation can Kendall take? Will Rome survive sending a dick pic to his dad? Will Shiv come on top despite her brothers' and husband's best efforts. Will dim but relatively mild mannered Greg continue to survive in this nest of vipers. Will the slightly deranged Connor end up US President. And will ready for the grave Logan outrun them all? I can't wait!

Nick

Top show, amazing acting. Just watched S4.1 and every bit as good as what has gone before. Loved the bidding war.

dom

"It's like Jaws if everyone in Jaws worked for Jaws"

Genius!

dom

WOW! Completely blindsided by that!

Nick

Great episode, yet again the acting was so good. Can't wait to see how this pans out!

pxr5

Not here, but I'm finding it hard to avoid spoilers, so I'm going to start.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

dom

Quote from: pxr5 on April 11, 2023, 05:58:31 PMNot here, but I'm finding it hard to avoid spoilers, so I'm going to start.

I think that makes sense. You'll do very well to avoid spoilers between now and the end.

pxr5

I watched the first 2 episodes last night then saw a spoiler for episode 3 on the front of a national newspaper today. Balls.

dom

Bastards! Which paper?

pxr5

pxr5

Episode 5 was amazing - a great ending.

dom

Such a good show! Razor sharp script delivered by an amazing cast. Each episode deserves more than one watch as so much is packed in it is easy to miss stuff.

Mattson really came to the fore last night and his perplexing character leaves you constantly wondering what he really wants. Rome really seemed to be showing himself as a serious character and Shiv appears to be playing a very clever game. Tom's character just gets worse with each episode and where Tom goes Greg doesn't fear to tread

Nick

Yes so far this series has been a corker. Excellent plot writing.

pxr5

So it seems the slippery slope has started - maybe. Karl* was great in the last episode.

*Who remembers the TV show Sledgehammer?

dom

Kendall's high point yesterday I think.  That was a difficult speech with what happened before and during and he coped well.  Think its a downward slope from here but I could be wrong.