The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 530 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Very nearly chucked it today and was about to throw anything in to reveal the solution when the second letter fell in by chance. Not enjoyable. Just addiction. Took around 30 minutes.

R6GYY

Wordle 530 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took about 5 minutes today. Mostly thinking about the 4th word. I was actually taken a little by surprise when my 3rd word was accepted as valid. All the regulars have posted now - so no spoilers in saying that it was "ENLIT". I have looked it up since, and it is a valid word, just not one that I was aware of until now.

Slim

Wordle 531 3/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty quick today, 3 or 4 mins.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

Wordle 531 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Poor start, but I had a bit of inspiration with the 4th word, and of course, I had already eliminated quite a few possible letters.

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 531 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Being too random with my starts. I need to stick to a more regimented formula and not work against the law of averages. It must just be that thought of how good a hole-in -one would be. No dramas though, steady build in about five minutes.

R6GYY

Wordle 532 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A word popped into my head this morning which I thought might be a good starter. It wasn't! Followed by another line of blanks. Not too long to crack it after that.

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 532 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bad start but eliminated useful vowels. Good to get three on the second line, but slow thinking this morning meant is was a fair old while until I got there.

Slim

Wordle 532 4/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took about 15 minutes. Nearly all the words I could think of ending in O had already been eliminated, so I had high hopes for my second go. Made an error on the third by not including the second O which was already known.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 533 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

About ten minutes. Weirdly the solution didn't jump out at me straight away after line three.

Slim

Wordle 533 4/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hard one today. Getting four of the letters in the second go seemed to be more of a curse than a blessing. About 25 minutes.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

Wordle 533 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Quite a challenge today, and I agree with James that having quite a few of the letters wasn't immediately helpful. I spent about 10 minutes working out my 4th attempt.

Slim

Five minutes, but took six goes.

Wordle 534 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

Wordle 534 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

About the same time as James, and I we had the same result with the 3rd letter.

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 534 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Made another of my daft errors on line three, as I had a gut feeling about double letters today (wrong again). Fortunately very little collateral damage due to picking up the first two with my too hasty guess. Three minutes today with a niggle that it could have been a wipe-out.

R6GYY

Wordle 535 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Steady progress, and all over in a few minutes.