(Prince) Harry Rotter

Started by The Picnic Wasp, January 10, 2023, 07:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Picnic Wasp

Anyone bought or thinking about buying this?

Slim

Well I hadn't heard of it, but I've just had a quick look at a preview of Harry Rotter and the Goblet of Spunk on Amazon, and I must say it's an intriguing prospect.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pxr5

I assume The Picnic Wasp is talking about Hazza the Prince, though that book that Slim has found looks massively better than the dirge from that moaning, ginger twat.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

The Picnic Wasp

😂😂😂 Just goes to prove I need to Google everything before posting from now on. Nothing's original in this world anymore. I was hoping I could edit the heading to (Prince) Harry Rotter but that doesn't seem possible. Perhaps a mod can bail me out.

Slim

Done, but it is possible - just do "MORE.." (button on the bottom right) then MODIFY.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Well - I've never been a follower of, nor a fan of the Royal Family. But I could never have imagined that something like this would happen in that institution. I find it astonishing.

I think Harry is a bit thick and very naive. I don't buy that Meghan is an arch manipulator who's caused it all; I think that Harry has probably been harbouring anger and resentment for a very long time. But her extraordinary narcissism has undoubtedly made the situation a lot worse.

For someone who supposedly hates attention from the media he's certainly provoking a lot of it at the moment, not much of it positive. He's doing a far better job of humiliating and denigrating himself than the Daily Mail ever could or would.

The other day I saw a tweet from James O'Brien. James reckons that Harry is outwitting the world's media; he's "playing chess while they play checkers". But I think even James is going to have to climb down before long.

Have a listen to the excerpt from the audiobook version of Spare posted in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/1612780178777800709

I thought it was a parody for a moment. It's weapons-grade wacko.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Just read this:  "he ends up taking hallucinogenic drugs and watches a pedal-bin coming to life"

and

"..smoking a joint after dinner and worrying the smoke was going to blow over to his elderly neighbour the Duke of Kent."

There's nothing Spitting Image could do to improve on that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64223264
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan