Passwords / Profiles

Started by Slim, February 23, 2022, 09:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

Couple of things .. first thanks to the new members who have joined, happy to be able to keep in touch with all of you.

Secondly - the "forgot my password" function doesn't work yet, because I haven't set up the email config for the site. I'll look into doing that at the weekend. In the meantime if you do forget your pass or have any difficulty logging in, pls email me at:

Also - to make the topics a bit more readable I've taken the liberty of importing a few avatars from TNMS. I hope no-one minds, but if you do please delete them from your profile, or let me know.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pdw1

Sounds a good plan. Thanks for transferring my avatar
By the way you made me Moderator for the music section. Was that deliberate and can I ban people for bad taste?

Slim

It was deliberate, since it was your own idea to have that forum. Just a small token of recognition but if you do see duplicate posts, obvious SPAM, misplaced topics or whatever, please do delete or move them if you would.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pdw1

Quote from: Slim on February 23, 2022, 11:01:02 AM
It was deliberate, since it was your own idea to have that forum. Just a small token of recognition but if you do see duplicate posts, obvious SPAM, misplaced topics or whatever, please do delete or move them if you would.
No problem

R6GYY

Thanks for importing the avatars James. I was going to try and do it myself, but hey ho, there is my 20 year old picture  ::)

Cheers!

Neillwith2Ls

Can't seem to shrink mine to the required size, are you able to help James?

pdw1

Quote from: Neillwith2Ls on February 23, 2022, 11:46:59 PM
I thought you were just being pretentious and arty  :P

Slim

Quote from: Neillwith2Ls on February 23, 2022, 11:46:59 PM

Done  :)
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Neillwith2Ls