Flotsam And Jetsam - I Am The Weapon

David L

David L

dom

Steve Rothery - The Ghosts of Pripyat

Nickslikk2112

Robin Trower - Live at the Record Plant Sausalito

dom

Had a listen to Gilmour's latest.  First impressions aren't great - enjoyed the one with his daughter singing and that was about it.

Funny that I seem to prefer guitarists who have been influenced by Gilmour rather than Gilmour himself

Edited ! Bet Roger Walters wouldn't make such a mistake!

Thenop

Quote from: dom on September 10, 2024, 03:58:34 PMHad a listen to Gilmore's latest.  First impressions aren't great - enjoyed the one with his daughter singing and that was about it.

Funny that I seem to prefer guitarists who have been influenced by Gilmore rather than Gilmore himself

There's a new Gilmore Girls series? No one told me!

dom

Quote from: Thenop on September 10, 2024, 04:41:18 PM
Quote from: dom on September 10, 2024, 03:58:34 PMHad a listen to Gilmore's latest.  First impressions aren't great - enjoyed the one with his daughter singing and that was about it.

Funny that I seem to prefer guitarists who have been influenced by Gilmore rather than Gilmore himself

You've already proved that your English is better than mine in those wordle competitions - no need to  rub it in  ::)  ;D

Thenop

Quote from: dom on September 10, 2024, 05:08:30 PM
Quote from: Thenop on September 10, 2024, 04:41:18 PM

You've already proved that your English is better than mine in those wordle competitions - no need to  rub it in  ::)  ;D

It's just a 45 degrees tilt in flags anyway

dom

And the Union Jack is just a mixed up combination of both those flags ! (probably)

Nickslikk2112

Deep Purple - Who do we Think we Are

Fishy

It's Gilmour  mate..
From The Land of Honest Men

dom

Quote from: Fishy on September 11, 2024, 03:35:36 PM

It's Gilmour  mate..

yes thanks mate!   I've already been corrected  ;D

pdw1

Fu Manchu - FU30
Fu Manchu - The Return Of Tomorrow