Started by pdw1, February 22, 2022, 11:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

From The Land of Honest Men

Thenop

More Canadian heroes: April Wine - Harder...Faster

Nickslikk2112

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Thenop on June 19, 2024, 01:57:17 PMMore Canadian heroes: April Wine - Harder...Faster

Still got my original vinyl copy of this somewhere. I remember I first heard of them on a Monsters of Rock compilation LP I was given.

pdw1

Exodus - British Disaster Live 1989

Matt2112

It's that time of year again!:

Michel Thomas Method Greek

CD 1 of 12

I started right from the beginning to see if I had to pause the CD at any point, which I did only once and then only because the sentence to translate to Greek was relatively long.

Also going through Duolingo which asks to translate some really incongruous phrases the other way round; e.g. "I give the elephant to the women".  It's useful for vocab I suppose. ::)

Nickslikk2112

Jethro Tull - Bursting Out (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix)

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

pdw1

The Picnic Wasp

Mick Mars - The Other Side of Mars

Nickslikk2112

Jethro Tull - Bursting Out DVD 2 (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix)

Thenop

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on June 24, 2024, 03:10:49 PMJethro Tull - Bursting Out DVD 2 (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix)

Wondering whether there will be an LP release with the new mix. Would make sense, LP has been out of print for years.

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Thenop on June 24, 2024, 03:37:26 PM
Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on June 24, 2024, 03:10:49 PMJethro Tull - Bursting Out DVD 2 (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix)

Wondering whether there will be an LP release with the new mix. Would make sense, LP has been out of print for years.
Sense is a quantity in very short supply these days.

I'm surprised there isn't as all the other anniversary issues have come with the Steven Wilson remix on vinyl.

Ali

Simple Minds - Sparkle in the Rain