Main Menu

So what are you listening to?

Started by pdw1, February 22, 2022, 11:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

The Hunt - the Thrill of the Kill. Old school Canadian hardrock.

Fishy

From The Land of Honest Men

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Nickslikk2112

Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs (Dolby Atmos)

pxr5

pdw1

Extreme - Waiting For The Punchline

Nickslikk2112

Anekdoten - Nucleus
Jethro Tull - The Broadsword and the Beast (40th Anniversary vinyl, Steven Wilson remix)
Motorhead - No Sleep 'til Hammersmith

pdw1

Extreme - Waiting For The Punchline

Sleep Token - Sundowning

Thenop

Cactus - One Way...Or Another. Those first 2 albums are pure gold.

pxr5

Thenop

Bought a new DAP a while ago, a Shanling M3 Ultra, stuck in a 1Tb SD card and have been loading it full of music. Now on holiday brought the very portable Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 4 buds and have been enjoying while reading.
I am jumping all over the place: Bill Evans You must believe in Spring, such a gorgeous listen, some David Sylvian tracks from Beehive and Manafon, then went on to Horrendous to end with DSotM. Meanwhile discovering how much nicer this DAP is in comparison to it's predecessor the M3X.
Nice to have a quality portable set to bring with wherever I go. Actually bought it for commuting since the company I work for will move at years end allowing me to finally go by public transport.

Anyway, let's see what I will listen to next...

pdw1

pxr5

Thenop

Listened to some Steven Wilson - HCE, Tool's Fear Inoculum (what a fabulous album that is) and a band called Ard, but the d is spelled a bit different, no idea how to conjure that up.. Album is called Untouched by Fire and they advertise themselves as Monastrian Northumberland Doom. It certainly sets a mood, I like it.

pxr5