Welcome!

Started by Slim, January 28, 2022, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exiled_Yorkie

Basspedalman

Well done Slim....

Hi guys!

Blastzone

Hello all , well done for getting this up and going . Be good to chat to some old friends on this platform. I should have spent more time on TNMS over the last year or two

PAZ2112

Glad to see so many familiar names , well done and thank you James.

Oor Wullie

Thanks for setting this up James. I don't know how often I'll post but like others have said, it's nice to have some sort of continuity after TNMS.  :D

Slim

Well I certainly wasn't expecting a sudden influx of ex-TNMSers to join up today, but you're all very welcome! Thanks for coming, lovely to see some familiar names.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

dom

Quote from: Slim on April 18, 2022, 05:52:21 PMWell I certainly wasn't expecting a sudden influx of ex-TNMSers to join up today, but you're all very welcome! Thanks for coming, lovely to see some familiar names.

I took the liberty of throwing up a post on the tnms facebook page. Hope thats ok!

Xipe Totec

Quote from: dom on April 18, 2022, 05:54:07 PM
Quote from: Slim on April 18, 2022, 05:52:21 PMWell I certainly wasn't expecting a sudden influx of ex-TNMSers to join up today, but you're all very welcome! Thanks for coming, lovely to see some familiar names.

I took the liberty of throwing up a post on the tnms facebook page. Hope thats ok!
And that's why I'm here.

Bassassin on the old TNMS, now reincarnated as a classic Mesoamerican fertility deity, for reasons I'm unclear about.

Thanks Slim for creating this, and it's good to see so many familiar faces!

The Letter R

Found my way here too via the heads up on Facebook good to see so many familiar folk  8)

The Letter R

Thanks for adding my old avatar picture James  :)

Slim

I'm a bit OCD about empty avatar pics so I've harvested a few from the Wayback Machine, where a few threads from TNMS have been preserved for posterity. Hope no-one minds, but just remove them if you do, or upload a new one :)
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Thenop

Took me a while.... :o
thanks for setting this forum up Slim

Thenop

Question: is there a way to donate, or a need for that matter?
I am assuming this setup of the forum was not free? I'd be happy to contribute.

Slim

Quote from: Thenop on April 22, 2022, 06:16:59 PMQuestion: is there a way to donate, or a need for that matter?
I am assuming this setup of the forum was not free? I'd be happy to contribute.

That's very thoughtful of you, but I was already leasing the server that the BTW site runs on and I did the site installation and setup myself so the financial cost to myself is very slight. No need to contribute but I do really appreciate the thought.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan