Started by Slim, January 28, 2022, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickslikk2112

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls! Brexit!

David L

Hi all!  ;D ;D ;) ;)

Thanks Slim

Neillwith2Ls

I haven't ridden a bike in about 20 years, so not sure how much I'll contribute here. But this has a nice TNMS vibe about it (love the logo!), so hoping some other threads may appear that appeal. Thanks for setting this up James :)

Fishy

Hi... started cycling again  so may start posting some routes and  trips.. nice to be here. 😀
From The Land of Honest Men

pdw1

Hi everyone,

Thanks Slim for setting this up. It almost feels like home.

pdw1

Could we have a music section as a first step to branching out?
Thanks

Slim

Glad to see you all here. Yes, sure. Good idea.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Matt2112

Helloooooooo, HelloOOOOO, HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!

First of all, thanks you James for ensuring the old TNMS bunch didn't wind up homeless - I wasn't looking forward to an inevitable feeling of emptiness once our old, familiar home - or more accurately public house, I suppose - closed its doors for good.

Great to see many of the Usual Suspects here - which leads me perfectly on to a request for a dedicated Film forum; that's probably the place I enjoy(ed) posting my (re)views and reading those of others the most.

Thanks again! :)

Fishy

Quote from: Matt2112 on February 23, 2022, 10:07:07 AM
Helloooooooo, HelloOOOOO, HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!

First of all, thanks you James for ensuring the old TNMS bunch didn't wind up homeless - I wasn't looking forward to an inevitable feeling of emptiness once our old, familiar home - or more accurately public house, I suppose - closed its doors for good.

Great to see many of the Usual Suspects here - which leads me perfectly on to a request for a dedicated Film forum; that's probably the place I enjoy(ed) posting my (re)views and reading those of others the most.

Thanks again! :)

yo !   :)
From The Land of Honest Men

R6GYY

+1 for a TV/film forum please.

Ace2112

I hope Slim knows what he's in for! We'll have TNMS 2.0 to run/moderate before long ;)

Pudders

Quote from: Ace2112 on February 23, 2022, 01:07:14 PM
I hope Slim knows what he's in for! We'll have TNMS 2.0 to run/moderate before long ;)

Afternoon all...I'll not be moderating anything, far too thin skinned and sensitive for all that malarkey  ;)

Slim

Quote from: Ace2112 on February 23, 2022, 01:07:14 PM

Well - I want to maintain a degree of humility about that, because no-one has appointed me to be the guardian of the Ghost of TNMS. From my point of view I'm just happy to be able to keep in touch with people without using the Facebook group. However people can of course have what they want, so I'll sort out a TV / Film forum later today or tomorrow.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

captainkurtz

Slim

Lovely to see some more familiar faces, thanks all for coming.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan