Welcome!

Started by Slim, January 28, 2022, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

Welcome to Between The Wheels. I've just set this up today, didn't take as long as I thought it would. I will continue to use T-N-M-S in the usual way, but will post here as well for testing and familiarity. I'm sure there will be a few wrinkles to iron out.

I'll be looking to see if I can install some themes and tart it up a bit, as well. It's very basic at the moment but it should work. You're welcome to sign up and start posting any time.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Jonners

dom

nice one!  Great that it has a t-n-m-s feel to it.  Gives a sense of continuity

Nick

Quote from: dom on January 28, 2022, 04:24:18 PM
nice one!  Great that it has a t-n-m-s feel to it.  Gives a sense of continuity

Yes I agree, I assume a few subsections may be added over time.

Slim

Thanks for coming, nice to see you all here. We can have whatever people want of course as long as it's technically possible.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nickslikk2112

Slim

And we have the complete set of Nicks! Thanks for coming Nick.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nick

Slim

Thanks! I'm going to fiddle with themes later. Unsure if it'll be possible to have users choose their own theme. Personally I think a darker theme would be better.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Ace2112

Hello all, while I have been inactive on TNMS for some time I thought I'd pop over! Might even give me a kick up the arse to get the bike out...

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pxr5

Slim, thanks for doing this. I couldn't keep away.  :) :)
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

R6GYY

Hi all.

Reg here.

Thanks to those involved for getting something up and running where I can at least keep in touch with people even if I would rather talk about coffee and films rather than bikes.

Ali

Hi folks, ta muchly to Slim for enabling such a smooth, painless 'home' move 👏

Slim

Very happy to see you all, thanks for coming.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan