Geddy and Alex onstage with Primus/South Park tribute

Started by Nick, August 11, 2022, 05:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

pdw1

It was great even if there was too much hero worship and not enough playing.

The Picnic Wasp

My worst fears for the FF gig really. Probably TS, YYZ, TSOR and CTTH as it's already rehearsed. I was hoping against hope that it could be fresh approach and Geddy would sing a FF classic. Times Like These would be sensational, but I suppose it isn't happening. Fingers crossed though. DG has always had a relaxed, imaginative way to present a show. He's never been a "We've got a lot of things to do for you this evening" kind of guy. I wonder how many words Geddy actually spoke during a live show.

Nick

Quote from: The Picnic Wasp on August 28, 2022, 09:39:16 PMMy worst fears for the FF gig really. Probably TS, YYZ, TSOR and CTTH as it's already rehearsed. I was hoping against hope that it could be fresh approach and Geddy would sing a FF classic. Times Like These would be sensational, but I suppose it isn't happening. Fingers crossed though. DG has always had a relaxed, imaginative way to present a show. He's never been a "We've got a lot of things to do for you this evening" kind of guy. I wonder how many words Geddy actually spoke during a live show.

In my mind I thought this would be FF songs rather than songs from other bands. Let's face it very few spectators  will know anything by Rush.