Weather Watch

Started by Slim, July 18, 2022, 10:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

Scorching today, even the dogs frown at me when I want to take them out.

Fishy

Cloudy grey cool.. shit...
From The Land of Honest Men

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Fishy on June 25, 2024, 02:16:59 PMCloudy grey cool.. shit...

Ditto, with builders in the back garden cutting concrete blocks and no breeze to shift the cloud of white dust.

Slim

Sunny here, and too hot to ride a bike! But I'm going to anyway.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Slim on June 25, 2024, 02:45:03 PMSunny here, and too hot to ride a bike! But I'm going to anyway.
Went out this morning when it was a bit cooler, still hot though. What's left of my brain has been cooked.

Fishy

Quite muggy today.. still grey.. next few days look fucking awful..

Thenop

We've reinvented the Gobi desert, feels like it anyway.

The Picnic Wasp

Very jealous of the glorious sky over Glastonbury on the lunchtime news. Poor guy delivering my roof ridges this morning is based in Somerset. He said he loves it up here and yet sounded sane otherwise.

David L

Hot, hot, hot! 28 degrees in our lounge at the moment with patio door and backdoor open. All change tomorrow, apparently.

Matt2112

Well after a few days in the mid-20s - which somehow prompt "weather warnings"  ::) - it's back to the intermittently drizzly sh!te for the next week by the looks.  :-\

Thenop

Here it's another day in hell. Supposedly a bit cooler tomorrow and then Saturday another warm one.

David L

The spell of roasting hot weather has broken here. Much more comfortable temperature today, a bit breezy too

Fishy

40 mph winds later and of course rain.. kin hell..

pxr5

Cooler, windy but dry still here.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Fishy

July 1st.... Dull cold grey rain and rest  of the week is fkn dreadful..