Weather Watch

Started by Slim, July 18, 2022, 10:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

Sunny but cool here, with a bit of a breeze. At least it's not raining.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pxr5

Quote from: Slim on June 06, 2024, 12:10:23 PMSunny but cool here, with a bit of a breeze. At least it's not raining.
Same here. I got blasted on the beach earlier.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

The Picnic Wasp

Yesterday was freezing cold with snowfall further north. Last night after dark felt more like February. Warmer today with sunshine then intermittent heavy showers but at least the cold wind has gone. A bit like a normal April today but it's approaching the solstice. Climate is bonkers now.

Nickslikk2112

Sunny and cool here. The weather is just being the weather, I remember Derbyshire's Cricket match with Lancashire being snowed off in early June.

It's always warmer post Summer solstice than before, takes a while for the earth to heat up.

Nick

Some blue skies here in the South West but too cold to sit out in the speedos.

Matt2112

It's freezing.

Meanwhile today, a potential holiday destination in the Dodecanese peaked at 44C/111F... :-\

The Picnic Wasp

15.5 degrees in my living room just now. Think I might light the fire.

Fishy

We had the heating on for an hour yesterday morning...
From The Land of Honest Men

Slim

String of nice weather days coming up (allegedly)

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

3rd day here of very nice weather for a change.. sunny.... blue skies...

Fishy

Quote from: Fishy on June 19, 2024, 12:39:05 PM3rd day here of very nice weather for a change.. sunny.... blue skies...

Back to shit.. dull grey cool.. fucking cunty weather..

Nickslikk2112

Warm and almost sunny  :D

Thenop

30 plus temperatures expected mid next week. Probably to balance the arctic conditions so far this year.

dom

Couple of warmer days in Co. Meath. June finally starting to prise the weather from April's grasp

Matt2112

Quite nice today.  :)

In Lerwick the sun will set at 25 minutes to 11pm and rise again 5 hours later. :o