What's made your day today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickslikk2112

Fortunately I only have neighbours on one side. Couldn't say what they look like as I've seen them about twice in the ten years they've lived there. They probably don't think much of us as the 20 feet of garden from our house to the boundary fence is overgrown - but it's a wildlife garden innit...

Previous neighbour was a funny so and so, a widow woman, one minute she'd be nice ang chatty and giving you a bottle of beer, next minute she'd be flying round on a broomstick emptying cauldrons of boiling Lizard Lungs onto the house.

She only really fell out with Mrs S though, which is funny as Mrs S is the nice one and I'm the ignorant curmudgeon  :-\

Nickslikk2112

Got train tickets to Newcastle through Trainsplit to replace the ones I've returned to Cross Country trains at a much cheaper price  :)

David L

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 19, 2024, 02:47:33 PMGot train tickets to Newcastle through Trainsplit to replace the ones I've returned to Cross Country trains at a much cheaper price  :)
Trainsplit? Was that set up by Mussolini?

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: David L on April 19, 2024, 04:10:19 PM
Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 19, 2024, 02:47:33 PMGot train tickets to Newcastle through Trainsplit to replace the ones I've returned to Cross Country trains at a much cheaper price  :)
Trainsplit? Was that set up by Mussolini?
Unfortunately not. You get your ticket in several bits and still the trains don't run on time :(

The Picnic Wasp

Elton, Mick and Ozzy sitting round a table enjoying a nice cup of tea.

ELTON: "Since getting older, all I really need is a Specsavers, a Boots and a Greggs".

OZZY: "Yep, life's all specs and drugs and sausage rolls".

Slim

Car passed its MOT again, that's two years in a row.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

Sister thought she had been caught in a speed trap. When her friend drove past the spot later she noticed that it was in fact a cardboard cutout policewoman.

Matt2112

A POETS day at work. And I've got next Monday off. :D