Where have you been?

Started by Rufus_the_dawg, May 23, 2022, 02:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus_the_dawg

BTW  has been dead for two weeks.

Slim

Pardon? Your previous post was on Tuesday, less than a week ago. We aren't a high-traffic site but we've had a few contributions since then. Good to see you, anyway. Thought you must be on holiday or something.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Rufus_the_dawg

Slim, sorry my post was a bit abstract.

I have not been able to log on to the site, the site has looked down it would not load, from my phone or laptop, then suddenly yesterday it worked and I thought the site must be down for maintenance. I having been getting the message "This site can not be reached" and its been since my last post was that Tuesday.

Slim

Sorry to hear that - I haven't seen a problem, anyone else?

Did you have trouble with any other sites? Did anything change before it stopped or started working again, a router reboot maybe?
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Rufus_the_dawg

Quote from: Slim on May 24, 2022, 10:14:24 AMSorry to hear that - I haven't seen a problem, anyone else?

Did you have trouble with any other sites? Did anything change before it stopped or started working again, a router reboot maybe?

no other problems, everything was the same, except this site...weird. If you try to log on to the old TNMS site I get the same message. Suddenly yesterday this site worked.

pxr5

No problems here accessing this site.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Matt2112

The only issue I have (but it's really a non-issue for me) is that when logging in on a laptop I get an error message on clicking "Log in", but if I right click and select "Open in another tab", and try from there, it works properly.

David L

Fishy

From The Land of Honest Men

Slim

Quote from: Matt2112 on May 24, 2022, 02:02:11 PMThe only issue I have (but it's really a non-issue for me) is that when logging in on a laptop I get an error message on clicking "Log in", but if I right click and select "Open in another tab", and try from there, it works properly.

That's interesting, what error message? Ta
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Rufus_the_dawg

Now this is dead weird. This web site has been complete dead and looked as if it had been taken down.

Maybe Slim banned me! only joking but this web site appeared to me as dead. I have not changed any settings or had any updates, and it was the same for my phone. Then yesterday I had given up hope and the web page opened. I nearly contacted Slim on the Rush web forum because I was searching for a contact to find out what going on.

R6GYY

Matt2112

Quote from: Slim on May 24, 2022, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: Matt2112 on May 24, 2022, 02:02:11 PMThe only issue I have (but it's really a non-issue for me) is that when logging in on a laptop I get an error message on clicking "Log in", but if I right click and select "Open in another tab", and try from there, it works properly.

That's interesting, what error message? Ta

It literally just says, "error". Every time, unless I open another tab. 🤷🏻�♂️

Rufus_the_dawg

This is driving me nuts my computer would not let on to this site again.

Just logged on from mob!

pxr5

If this were me, this would be the first thing I'd try:

On your keyboard - Windows Key and R to bring up the Run box. Then type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."