What's made your day today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Pudders on April 11, 2022, 06:02:25 PMOk, this was almost a week ago but, becoming a first time Grandparent has been particularly amazing. The fact that mum, dad and baby are now back living with us has made it very hands on but, nevertheless, wonderful :)
Wow! Would never have thought you were that old!!! Comgratulions  :D

Pudders

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 11, 2022, 09:43:34 PM
Quote from: Pudders on April 11, 2022, 06:02:25 PMOk, this was almost a week ago but, becoming a first time Grandparent has been particularly amazing. The fact that mum, dad and baby are now back living with us has made it very hands on but, nevertheless, wonderful :)

That's the nicest thing you've said to me for years 😂😉

David L

1970's pudding tonight! Butterscotch Angel Delight

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Pudders on April 11, 2022, 11:01:44 PM

That's the nicest thing you've said to me for years 😂😉
Arse  >:(  I must be going soft in my old age. Hope Mrs S never finds out...

Ali

Great news Neil and congratulations to you all, as someone who also became a Grandad for the first (and quite possibly last 😁) time 15 months ago, there's no better feeling 👌

Slim

One day about ten years ago a guy I worked with brought cakes into the office to celebrate becoming a grandad. He was 39!
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Pudders

Quote from: Slim on April 12, 2022, 10:15:32 AM

One day about ten years ago a guy I worked with brought cakes into the office to celebrate becoming a grandad. He was 39!

If only!

David L

Quote from: Slim on April 12, 2022, 10:15:32 AM

Very familiar with the area behind the bike sheds at secondary school, no doubt  ;D

pdw1

bit late but congratulations

David L

Quote from: pdw1 on April 12, 2022, 08:19:24 PM
bit late but congratulations
Likewise, congratulations Neil!

Matt2112

Yep, just catching up - nice one Pudders, congrats to all!!

pxr5

New car just ordered  :) 16 weeks delivery, which will probably slip right due to the ongoing crisis.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Fishy

On holiday off to Arran tomorrow...
From The Land of Honest Men