COVID-19

Started by Slim, March 12, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David L

Quote from: Slim on April 19, 2024, 12:25:14 AMAbsolute clowns, but a lot of thick people have been taken in. I don't think Bridgen is one of them. He's just trying to salvage a career out of their ignorance at the expense of people's health and lives.

I'm literally represented by the most dishonourable, irresponsible MP in the entire House of Commons, and I voted for him. But I'm looking forward to cleaning him out of there.
His efforts here bring to mind those he made to reveal the truth about another scandal:

Slim

Yes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Slim on April 19, 2024, 12:45:33 PMYes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.
I think I could put up with Fascism if that happened  ;D

Where's the modern Mussolini?

David L

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 19, 2024, 02:45:25 PM
Quote from: Slim on April 19, 2024, 12:45:33 PMYes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.
I think I could put up with Fascism if that happened  ;D

Where's the modern Mussolini?
I think Slim is suggesting he is sitting as an independent MP for NW Leicestershire   :-\  ;D

Slim

Nurse Campbell has been touting a link between the third "booster" COVID vaccine and a rise in the incidence of cancer. Unsuprisingly, it's bollocks.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on April 24, 2024, 02:10:53 PMNurse Campbell has been touting a link between the third "booster" COVID vaccine and a rise in the incidence of cancer. Unsuprisingly, it's bollocks.

Phew! That's good news! I wondered where she'd got to 🙂