H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 497 5/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took me about 15 minutes today, mostly spent on the last word.

R6GYY

Wordle 497 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I thought today's challenge would have been harder. I thought I was being 'clever' with my 3rd word, only using 3 different letters. I led quite quickly to the actual answer though  :D

R6GYY

Wordle 498 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I liked that. About 5 minutes, with about 3 trying to figure out what letter 5 could be.

Slim

Definitely the hardest ever, for me. I was beaten. After about an hour I gave up, turned hard mode off and just typed random words in to find out the answer.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 498 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Line three. Don't ask what was going on there. All I can say was very distracted trying to do several things at once and the dogs not recognising the clocks going back and demanding lunch. Had a hunch about an American word with a seldom used letter and just did the crazy knee jerk thing. About half an hour today and less enjoyable than usual.

R6GYY

Wordle 499 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Quite an interesting challenge today, but not too long timewise.

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 499 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had to sacrifice a letter on line three just to come up with a word to move on. That juggled things quite nicely but still took a bit of head scratching. 12 minutes today.

Slim

I was defeated again. I was outraged when my third word wasn't accepted as the solution. And rightly so, because I had to give up about an hour later.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Huge relief this morning. Not sure how I'd have taken three defeats in a row. I must say though, my second and third choices were both rather fortunate. The solution is a questionable word IMO, but luckily there was only one vaguely viable option.

All done in about 3 minutes.

Wordle 500 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

Wordle 500 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I concur James - that solution looks somewhat dubious.

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 500 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Boo! That's not a word. Worried that my second line was a racist word, but seems the "solution" might also be questionable in that regard (as well as smelling (tree-ey). An off day for the editor I think. 5 minutes today.

Slim

Wordle 501 3/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Very quick, about 35 seconds.

The solution is a word that I considered using as a starting word on Monday! To reflect my performance from the previous day.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

Wordle 501 2/6

🟨⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thank you James. My quickest ever at about one minute due to your clue. First guess wrong but gave me four letters. Please don't be offended if you figure out my initial attempt as it's not an opinion.😁

R6GYY

Wordle 501 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I did in about a minute too. My starting word was one that popped into my head - NACHO. My 2nd word lead very quickly to the final solution. Ooh - FINAL, might use that one day.