What's made your day today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pxr5

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on February 23, 2023, 05:50:28 PM
Quote from: pxr5 on February 23, 2023, 02:27:59 PMJust reported to Lancs. police my dash cam video of the guy in front of me running a red light. I wouldn't normally bother, but this was so blatant and a few seconds after the light went red, nearly causing a crash from a car coming from the right who had to slam on and sound his horn. Dead easy to do as well, took 5 minutes.
Lancashire police couldn't give a stuff about this sort of thing. Trust me, I'm a cyclist.
Got an email today and they're taking action. I admit I was a bit surprised.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Fishy

From The Land of Honest Men

Matt2112

Fishy

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on March 01, 2023, 01:03:30 PM
Quote from: Fishy on March 01, 2023, 12:22:20 PMIt's March... lovely...

Still February weather. :(
Bloody youngsters of the Global warming era, it feels like April to me!

Fishy

I cut my grass today.. garden looks fucking great😀

Nick

Quote from: Fishy on March 04, 2023, 05:41:08 PMI cut my grass today.. garden looks fucking great😀

Did the neighbours all start up as well?

Fishy

Quote from: Nick on March 04, 2023, 07:40:10 PM
Quote from: Fishy on March 04, 2023, 05:41:08 PMI cut my grass today.. garden looks fucking great😀

Did the neighbours all start up as well?
They started last week...

Nick

Guilted me in to running my mower out.

The Picnic Wasp

Laid 120 square metres of turf a while back, then got two new dogs. About ten blades of grass left now. Need to get the garden centre for seed when the temperature lifts a couple of degrees. Must be milder where you folks are though. The grass isn't growing here yet.

Fishy

Fishy

Sunset today at 18.01.. clocks forward three weeks today...

Nick

Went mad and ordered a leaf blower and vac. My back can't take using a rake anymore.

Fishy

Quote from: Nick on March 05, 2023, 05:09:22 PMWent mad and ordered a leaf blower and vac. My back can't take using a rake anymore.

A very wise purchase👍

dom

Funny! I've told Louise that I want one for my birthday! It's at the end of August so the timing is excellent