New Godin Lerxst Signature Model

Started by The Picnic Wasp, January 26, 2024, 11:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

Lerxst is looking well in those pics!

Matt2112

Slim

Got to say, he's really milking the signature gear thing. Ebony fingerboard and stainless steel frets, very nice. But it's the sort of money you'd spend on a Suhr so I hope it's very well made.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Slim on January 26, 2024, 01:40:24 PMGot to say, he's really milking the signature gear thing. Ebony fingerboard and stainless steel frets, very nice. But it's the sort of money you'd spend on a Suhr so I hope it's very well made.

Yes, I think he's trying to hang onto Geddy's coattails in the business stakes. He also sounded ever so slightly miffed in his recent interview about Geddy's failure to invite him for a coffee and jam.

captainkurtz

Quote from: The Picnic Wasp on January 26, 2024, 02:25:33 PM
Quote from: Slim on January 26, 2024, 01:40:24 PMGot to say, he's really milking the signature gear thing. Ebony fingerboard and stainless steel frets, very nice. But it's the sort of money you'd spend on a Suhr so I hope it's very well made.

Yes, I think he's trying to hang onto Geddy's coattails in the business stakes. He also sounded ever so slightly miffed in his recent interview about Geddy's failure to invite him for a coffee and jam.
My take on his recent interviews is he has really dialled back any expectation that Rush are regrouping - largely caused by Geddy's rather uncharacteristic remarks about that happening around the time of the book tour..