Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

Quote from: Fishy on July 23, 2023, 09:07:46 AM
Quote from: Nick on July 23, 2023, 08:49:01 AMThe Sixth commandment...iplayer

It's very good.. we've got the last one to watch tonight

Finished it off tonight.. excellent
From The Land of Honest Men

pxr5

Finally catching up with Series 7 of Fear the Walking Dead (SE08 is on at the moment). Also I've found out that The Walking Dead: Dead City with Negan and Maggie is on too - and The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon starts in September - in France of all places lol:

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

R6GYY

Just caught up with episodes 6 and 7 of Strange New Worlds season 2.

Episode 7, the long awaited Strange New Worlds / Lower Decks crossover is incredibly entertaining.

pxr5

A new Exorcist movie, an actual sequel to the original. Who thinks it's going to be shit?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12921446/

Fishy

Fishy

Silo ep 5
And thankfully finished off The Blacklist.. a pretty woeful season and ridiculous finale..

R6GYY

Quote from: Fishy on July 27, 2023, 10:32:30 PMSilo ep 5
And thankfully finished off The Blacklist.. a pretty woeful season and ridiculous finale..
I gave up on The Blacklist when, er, somebody particular stopped being in it (season 5 I think). Just trying not to spoil things.

Did you watch the spin-off series The Blacklist: Redemption? I seem to remember that was quite good.

R6GYY

Well I've now finished off season 1 of Loki, and also James May: Our Man In Italy.

Fishy

Quote from: R6GYY on July 28, 2023, 10:35:36 AM
Quote from: Fishy on July 27, 2023, 10:32:30 PMSilo ep 5
I gave up on The Blacklist when, er, somebody particular stopped being in it (season 5 I think). Just trying not to spoil things.

Did you watch the spin-off series The Blacklist: Redemption? I seem to remember that was quite good.

No 10 seasons of blacklist is enough for us.. so much more stuff to get thru

pxr5

16 rather crap episodes of Series 7 of Fear the Walking Dead completed last night. I'll probably start watching the second series of Good Omens next.

R6GYY

Quote from: pxr5 on July 29, 2023, 03:12:34 PM16 rather crap episodes of Series 7 of Fear the Walking Dead completed last night. I'll probably start watching the second series of Good Omens next.
I watched episode 1 of Good Omens series 2 last night. Promising start  :D

pxr5

Did the 6 episodes of series 2 of Good Omens over a couple of nights. A very enjoyable watch but not as good as the first series. You can see the work that went into it but the main story was a bit weak and was mixed in with too much history stuff. 7/10

Fishy

1ep of Silo to go.. it's great

dom

Enjoyed the first episode of Silo and Hijack.  Just seems to be so much out there to watch these days.

Saw The Pope's Exorcist.  Very impressed with Russell Crowe's Italian (and English with an Italian accent)

Fishy

That's Silo finished.. really enjoyed that..👍