Main Menu

So what are you listening to?

Started by pdw1, February 22, 2022, 11:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickslikk2112

Riverside - Live at Woodstock Festival Poland 2011 (Glad I noticed it was 45 rpm)
Yes - Relayer (Glad I switched it back to 33 1/3 rpm)
Candlemass - Nightfall

Fishy

Relayer is my my fave yes album thanks to Mr Moraz
From The Land of Honest Men

Thenop

Lots of Golden Earring. Which is funny, I had nothing but a passing interest over the years but came across a stack of used LPs and I am really enjoying those. And for once, it is easy to get the albums, GE being a Dutch band LPs are at nearly every store.
Nice.

Nickslikk2112

King Crimson - Lark's Tongues in Aspic, the Complete Recording Sessions (Jan 16th 1973)

That's an hour of my life I won't get back - and there's 15 more days to go...

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

pdw1

David L

UFO - Making Contact. I've always liked this one although it rarely gets a mention when discussing their fine body of work

pdw1

Nuclear Assault - Handle With Care
Page Plant - No Quarter

Thenop

Started the morning off driving to work listening to Coltrane's Live at the Village Vanguard.

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Thenop

Therapy? - Troublegum. It's been aeons since I heard this, it holds up the same way it did back then: great festivalband.

Thenop

First clip for the upcoming live dvd / LP etc. from last September's Ayreon shows is up on YouTube. It really was a magnificent experience, Arjen nailed it, as usual. It's the show closer that's up now, 12 mins with everyone who's anyone in the Ayreonverse present (well almost then..)

Nickslikk2112

On Planet Vinyl today, I've been cruising with Elvis in Bigfoot's favoured mode of aerial transport:

UFO - Lights Out (2024 Remaster)
UFO - Live at the Roundhouse 2nd April 1977

And a CD Blast:

MC5 - Kick out the Jams

David L

Snarky Puppy - Culcha Vulcha