Broadcasting a music show now on Ravenstone Radio

Started by Slim, December 27, 2023, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

I tried it on my iPad last night and got a revolving circle of nothingness.... Ok at ur end?
From The Land of Honest Men

David L

Quote from: Fishy on December 28, 2023, 01:46:51 PMI tried it on my iPad last night and got a revolving circle of nothingness.... Ok at ur end?
Same here

Slim

Oh - I must check that, and thanks for trying - but what time? We were only live for about an hour.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on December 28, 2023, 06:13:48 PMOh - I must check that, and thanks for trying - but what time? We were only live for about an hour.
I can't remember but I guess the chances of me trying it during the hour you were live is............slim  ;D  ;)

Fishy

Slim

Thanks guys, apologies. I'll have to do some testing, although it worked from here (and the broadcast actually comes from the Amazon cloud).
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Online now if anyone's interested - for maybe 30-40 mins.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nick

Nope not hearing anything, just seeing a spinning circle.

Slim

ok it does work from a browser, I do have one successful test listener - are you using an iPad? Thanks for having a look anyway
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

Just tested on an android phone and it worked.

Nick

Quote from: Slim on December 28, 2023, 09:59:25 PMok it does work from a browser, I do have one successful test listener - are you using an iPad? Thanks for having a look anyway

Safari on iPad

Fishy

10.55 could be too late on iPad again.. nothing...

Slim

OK I need to revisit the audio player on the site, clearly. Thanks for giving it a go.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

pxr5

I've tried it with Windows 11 - Chrome, Firefox and Edge and none of them work - hitting the play button and it just sits at 0:00.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."