H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

From The Land of Honest Men

pxr5

"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Slim

OK so since we're on to chicks with basses already - this is one I remember from years back. She was a really talented player and eventually she got to play on stage with Jamiroquai.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on November 02, 2023, 05:37:32 PM

Does she mean Am I Evil? By Diamond Head?

Shame about the tattoos but it's the fashion, innit?

Slim

Quote from: David L on November 02, 2023, 08:30:46 PMDoes she mean Am I Evil? By Diamond Head?

Well - Metallica covered it as you know and I think that's the version she's playing over. Doesn't seem to have recorded the amp signal, don't know why.

And yes she's going to look a bit silly when she's in her 50s. I think she'll still be a looker though.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on November 02, 2023, 08:36:37 PM
Quote from: David L on November 02, 2023, 08:30:46 PMDoes she mean Am I Evil? By Diamond Head?

Well - Metallica covered it as you know and I think that's the version she's playing over. Doesn't seem to have recorded the amp signal, don't know why.

And yes she's going to look a bit silly when she's in her 50s. I think she'll still be a looker though.
She won't be short of company when she's looking silly, that's a fact

Slim

Quote from: David L on November 02, 2023, 10:18:18 PMShe won't be short of company when she's looking silly, that's a fact

Yes! Figuratively or literally.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

R6GYY

I remember seeing Vixen supporting Deep Purple in the early 90's, and the only thing I can remember is that the lass on bass did a solo. Might well have been the 1st bass solo I'd ever seen. Took me by surprise did that.

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

How could I forget Luna Li? I have one of her albums.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan