COVID-19

Started by Slim, March 12, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David L

Quote from: Slim on April 19, 2024, 12:25:14 AMAbsolute clowns, but a lot of thick people have been taken in. I don't think Bridgen is one of them. He's just trying to salvage a career out of their ignorance at the expense of people's health and lives.

I'm literally represented by the most dishonourable, irresponsible MP in the entire House of Commons, and I voted for him. But I'm looking forward to cleaning him out of there.
His efforts here bring to mind those he made to reveal the truth about another scandal:

Slim

Yes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Slim on April 19, 2024, 12:45:33 PMYes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.
I think I could put up with Fascism if that happened  ;D

Where's the modern Mussolini?

David L

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on April 19, 2024, 02:45:25 PM
Quote from: Slim on April 19, 2024, 12:45:33 PMYes, and Mussolini made the trains run on time.
I think I could put up with Fascism if that happened  ;D

Where's the modern Mussolini?
I think Slim is suggesting he is sitting as an independent MP for NW Leicestershire   :-\  ;D

Slim

Nurse Campbell has been touting a link between the third "booster" COVID vaccine and a rise in the incidence of cancer. Unsuprisingly, it's bollocks.

H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

David L

Quote from: Slim on April 24, 2024, 02:10:53 PMNurse Campbell has been touting a link between the third "booster" COVID vaccine and a rise in the incidence of cancer. Unsuprisingly, it's bollocks.

Phew! That's good news! I wondered where she'd got to 🙂

Matt2112

Seeing clickbait/rage-bait headlines today reporting that AstraZeneca has withdrawn its Covid vaccine after admitting it caused serious adverse outcomes, up to and including death.

Of course, the told-you-sos who clearly haven't read accompanying articles will mistake correlation for causation and remain wilfully oblivious to the fact that the vaccine has been withdrawn for the simple reason it has been superseded in demand by more effective alternatives, not because it came with a tiny chance of being dangerous.

It's ironic that the crowd who persistently banged on about very low Covid mortality rates is the same as the one hysterically super-squeamish about the exponentially smaller likelihood of vaccine harms.