Geddy Lee Spoken Word Tour

Started by Nickslikk2112, September 22, 2023, 04:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

I see there's a comment there by a certain BaldiePete!

Tempted to sign up for a Grauniad account just so I can post a question.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Quote from: Slim on October 27, 2023, 08:42:18 PMI see there's a comment there by a certain BaldiePete!

Tempted to sign up for a Grauniad account just so I can post a question.
I did :-[
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nick

Also one from Nephronic

The food section is always a good non political read.

Fishy

Quote from: Slim on October 27, 2023, 08:49:29 PM
Quote from: Slim on October 27, 2023, 08:42:18 PMI see there's a comment there by a certain BaldiePete!

Temted to sign up for a Grauniad account just so I can post a question.
I did :-[

Why are the ticket prices so ridiculously high MrLee ?
From The Land of Honest Men

The Picnic Wasp

Tour began last night. I wonder if much will appear on YouTube.

The Picnic Wasp

Watched a short piece just now. It's quite emotional. I'll leave it alone now. I'm still having the self debate about whether I should go. All the good seats will be gone now no doubt, and I'd be at the back where my double vision is at its most troublesome.
Serves me right!

David L

Quote from: The Picnic Wasp on November 14, 2023, 11:30:11 AMWatched a short piece just now. It's quite emotional. I'll leave it alone now. I'm still having the self debate about whether I should go. All the good seats will be gone now no doubt, and I'd be at the back where my double vision is at its most troublesome.
Serves me right!
More than one Geddy! Just like the later albums!

Thenop

Quote from: The Picnic Wasp on November 14, 2023, 11:30:11 AMWatched a short piece just now. It's quite emotional. I'll leave it alone now. I'm still having the self debate about whether I should go. All the good seats will be gone now no doubt, and I'd be at the back where my double vision is at its most troublesome.
Serves me right!

Just wait for the Blu Ray...

Thenop

It appears there's no need for a Facebook account to read this review. Note the part on the stage being high enough Mr. Wasp. you'd have a decent view a bit further back.

https://www.facebook.com/RushCon/posts/pfbid03GXQ98tB1rGG5Y2SJED2wFjw1SdN7sW1rBucTsoDJTtLJgWeKCBm8ANUV8NY5svrl

The Picnic Wasp

Thanks for that. Quite an interesting read.

pxr5

^^ Thanks for the link Thenop. I wonder who else will be doing the interviews, might be Paul Rudd for the whole lot lol.
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a Battery hen."

Fishy

Quote from: Thenop on November 14, 2023, 02:00:15 PMIt appears there's no need for a Facebook account to read this review. Note the part on the stage being high enough Mr. Wasp. you'd have a decent view a bit further back.

https://www.facebook.com/RushCon/posts/pfbid03GXQ98tB1rGG5Y2SJED2wFjw1SdN7sW1rBucTsoDJTtLJgWeKCBm8ANUV8NY5svrl

Thanks for that... don't think I'm missing out on much by not going tbh..
From The Land of Honest Men

The Picnic Wasp

Geddy is all over YouTube at the moment. I've watched a few snippets of the limited nights so far, so I must be subconsciously trying not to spoil it for myself should I decide to go. I think by the time December rolls round I might be tired listening to these stories if I watch any more.