Geddy Lee Spoken Word Tour

Started by Nickslikk2112, September 22, 2023, 04:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David L

Gene Simmons:

"That's m'boy!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Matt2112

Looked at the seat maps at a couple of venues.  Mildly tempted for a few moments I'll admit, but then I saw sense: there are good seats at West End musicals that are cheaper.

Thenop

I am actually glad he's not doing the mainland. Saves me the headache of deciding whether to go.

But.. Why is he not doing the mainland?

dom

I tempted, the thought of going back to Wolverhampton and seeing him talk there is quite appealing. I was a student there back in the 80s and the thought then of him being there to give a speech nearly 40 years later would have amazed me

Fishy

Had a check again at Glasgow tixs and got offered the same as yesterday in the stalls row F.. wonder if sales aren't going so well.. still not buying them...
From The Land of Honest Men

Thenop

Quote from: Fishy on September 30, 2023, 04:15:14 PMHad a check again at Glasgow tixs and got offered the same as yesterday in the stalls row F.. wonder if sales aren't going so well.. still not buying them...
what's the capacity?

Fishy

Quote from: Thenop on September 30, 2023, 06:31:17 PM
Quote from: Fishy on September 30, 2023, 04:15:14 PMHad a check again at Glasgow tixs and got offered the same as yesterday in the stalls row F.. wonder if sales aren't going so well.. still not buying them...
what's the capacity?

About 47...

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Thenop on September 30, 2023, 06:31:17 PM
what's the capacity?

Just under 2,500. I had a quick nosey at availability late yesterday and was offered a low number row G. Doesn't look like they're selling quickly. I'd still like to go but I can't really justify it to myself. If I go it wouldn't be just me, so two tickets, a couple of pubs, a meal plus travel and it's probably the thick edge of £350. That's insane money for an interview with Q&A. Might make my question on the night quite interesting if I change my mind, but I don't think my emailed query would make the cut.😁

Slim

I'd probably go to the Wolverhampton one if it was Alex.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Nickslikk2112

I wouldn't even go if it was an evening with Neil and Derek Acorah...

Thenop

Quote from: The Picnic Wasp on September 30, 2023, 08:54:49 PMMight make my question on the night quite interesting if I change my mind, but I don't think my emailed query would make the cut.😁

"What's your favourite colour?"

Red Lenses

In for Glasgow, don't know where i'm sitting as I didn't get the tickets (5 of us going).

Slim

Looking at the Instagram post about this on Geddy's official channel, there are a lot of people complaining about the ticket price. I think the money he gains from this will cost him a bit of respect.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Slim

Quote from: Nickslikk2112 on September 30, 2023, 09:45:03 PMI wouldn't even go if it was an evening with Neil and Derek Acorah...
I think I'm with you on that one.
H5N1 kIlled a wild swan

Fishy

Had another look.. even after a bottle and half of red wine I wasn't tempted