What's made your day today?

Started by pxr5, February 25, 2022, 02:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop

Yes, so on with the bag search, and I found one (I am very picky), but it's only sold in the USA. Ughh. My wife (who by now was sick of hearing me talk about a bag - normal housholds have reversed discussions I am told) uttered: "just buy the damn thing".
So I did, but before I did I had a clear moment and Googled "discount code Kodiak leather". Found 3 of them, 30 & 20% did not work, but the 15% did! So, had a 15% discount the bag I wanted.

All of this is a pre cursor to another rant how sh!t UPS is in delivering I am sure, but I am savouring this moment.

Thenop

Ah! The scaffolding is gone! Took them nearly a month but they say "the leakage should be gone".
I am NOT hoping for rain, yet I am ;)  ::)

The Picnic Wasp

Quote from: Thenop on May 01, 2024, 06:20:11 PMYes, so on with the bag search, and I found one (I am very picky), but it's only sold in the USA. Ughh. My wife (who by now was sick of hearing me talk about a bag - normal housholds have reversed discussions I am told) uttered: "just buy the damn thing".
So I did, but before I did I had a clear moment and Googled "discount code Kodiak leather". Found 3 of them, 30 & 20% did not work, but the 15% did! So, had a 15% discount the bag I wanted.

All of this is a pre cursor to another rant how sh!t UPS is in delivering I am sure, but I am savouring this moment.

Don't know what you're looking for exactly, but I recently bought my sister a leather backpack from www.mahileather.com  Indian company with decent website and good reviews. Prices seemed ok to me and quality was good. Arrived FedEx in five working days including personalised monogram stitching.