Competitive Cycling

Started by Nickslikk2112, June 16, 2023, 09:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickslikk2112

Another day, another CX race, another MvdP win  ;D

Well done to Felipe Orts on his podium finish.

Thenop

Saw that yes, was a very muddy one. A minute ahead of the pack, again impressive. Orts just taking it in a sprint no less. Nice one.

Nickslikk2112

Another day, another CX race, another MvdP win...

Crashes and mechanicals kept it from being a big three battle, but I don't think the winner would have been different. Kudos to Pidcock for keeping going and moving up to 25th from 99th.

Thenop

Wonder if MvdP will be fined for his action though.. He spat into the crowd, needs to be said he was constantly berated (even before the race started) and had beer thrown at him the round before by the same 'fans', so I'd probably done the same...

Nickslikk2112

So long as he doesn't end up writing loads of angry music like Roger Waters, I'll forgive him...

Thenop

Rohan Dennis arrested after riding over his wife with a pick up truck and killing her :o

Jesus this guy really is not well.

Nickslikk2112

Quote from: Thenop on December 31, 2023, 09:22:09 AMRohan Dennis arrested after riding over his wife with a pick up truck and killing her :o

Jesus this guy really is not well.
Woah!

Thenop

Watching MvdP ripping through this cross, embarrassing the rest. Round 3 he takes 40 seconds on WvA :o
The way he instinctively know which lines to choose, how easy he flies up the steps. Pure cross perfection.

Nickslikk2112

Aye, another year same old result!

Thenop

Nickslikk2112

Coo, er, gosh, MvdP wins again.

Hope Lucinda Brand's nose is OK.

Thenop

Didn't see it, speed skating on telly this weekend. But yes, I read it MvdP 10 out of 10 now.

Nickslikk2112

2024 Road Racing season now underway with the Women's Tour Gazunda. Not very star studded yet.

Nickslikk2112

So, MvdP isn't superhuman. Almost, but not quite. That was some race today, had everything bar ice, rain, snow and mud. Makes it sound like it didn't have a lot, but it had ACTION! Well done Michael van Tourenhout, coming second after the snow and ice of Zonnebeek yesterday.

Well done to Stevie Williams too for winning the Tour Guzunda.

Thenop